Thursday, January 12, 2012

Has anybody ever used dramamine for going out on boats?

I got motion sickness and felt horrible once when i went whale watching in oregon. the same thing happens when i go on roller coasters. I want to go on a similar excursion on a boat this year in new hampshire and want to know if anybody has ever used this stuff before and if possible have used it for the same reasons ( on a boat). I was wondering how long it will last, if it works real good, did you get dizzy or tired, etc. thanksHas anybody ever used dramamine for going out on boats?
I used it ----it works (the boat ride ended up being very rough, too, but I was fine the entire time for several hours). I stay off the roller coasters though..lol. Carry extra with you in case you need it.



There's also things a doctor can give you that you place behind your ears I've heard that works well for motion sickness (at least I knew of them years ago).Has anybody ever used dramamine for going out on boats?
I use it regularly for scuba diving.

I get very sick on anything smaller than a yacht. The chewable non-drowsy stuff works GREAT.

It lasts 4 hours/pill.

No comments:

Post a Comment