Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I find good used boats in the d.c. metro area?

go to dc boat show and meet all the local dealers



http://www.washingtonboatshow.com/Where can I find good used boats in the d.c. metro area?
You can find used boats for sale at http://www.boatboss.com

Report Abuse


Unless your downright mechanical...there isnt a good used boat..Even more so if its salt water....look for low engine hours...ask for maintenance records....hire a marine surveyor to check a boat you like...a $2000.00 / $4000.00 23 footer is junk for example...you could spend $8000.00 real quick to bring it back to life...once again hire a marine surveyor....its good economyWhere can I find good used boats in the d.c. metro area?
check out www.craigslist.org Off to the right you can select your city and browse for boats. It helped me find my boat!
sail or power?Where can I find good used boats in the d.c. metro area?
I have a 1985 procraft bass boat loaded, electronics , and fishing gear. 50 hp Mariner

Also 1988 Sun Runner 29 ft cruiser Super condition

if interested post question to yahoo questions boats..

I am a pvt individual
Go to yachtworld.com, pick out the typoe of boat you are looking for and see if they list one in your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment