Thursday, January 12, 2012

Where to find a good used boat windshield?

I need a windshield for a Wellcraft Express cruiser. The boats 29ft with a 11 ft beam. Anyone have any suggestions or know where a good boat yard is that I can get one at?Where to find a good used boat windshield?
try www.anythingmarine.com

he has alot of stuff!Where to find a good used boat windshield?
ebay is where I find alot of stuff .Where to find a good used boat windshield?
I personally go to the Pacific Marine Exchange but not knowing resources of reader I'd suggest yellow pages

for retail sales. Harbors and boatyards in my experience don't have vessels you can knock apart for parts. Most of such things go to second-hand chandlery. Were I in India

my happy feet would hurry me to southeast coastline where ship breaking lands about everything you can think of ashore.
  • mr tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment