Thursday, January 19, 2012

What font is used for Sweetwater boats?

I'm looking to buy a decal for my fathers boat. He has a Sweetwater pontoon boat and I want to match the font but I can't find it anywhere! Does anyone know what it is or how I can find out?What font is used for Sweetwater boats?
Contact Your nearest Sweetwater dealer, or Sweetwater directly. These decals can be purchased. This is not a "font", but a registered logo, so most sign makers will not copy the image without copyright permission from Sweetwater.



http://www.sweetwaterboats.com/What font is used for Sweetwater boats?
If you go to a boat lettering shop or a sign making shop, they should be able to match the font that you're looking for.



Another idea would be to contact the company and they may point you in the right direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment